Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Favorite

It's time to post my January favorite photo for Courtney and Click It Up a Notch's "I Clicked it Up a Notch in January Contest." This month I decided to get back to basics and start paying more attention to the light. I was playing with my daughter in her room and really paying attention to where the light was in the room as I took photos. I knew I got some good shots but didn't notice this shot until I got it on the computer. I love the way the light is hitting her face and the eye contact between her and Elmo really tells a story! The rest of the story is that she had been wearing that night gown for a week straight...everywhere!


Click It Up A Notch

4 comments:

  1. What a cute photo and adorable story!

    Teri
    www.prichardsix.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lighting, very good picture!
    -Jessica
    www.Kingsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is definitely a connection between her and her elmo. i like the lighting, too!

    ReplyDelete