Friday, March 30, 2012

March Favorite

I'm joining Courtney at Click It Up a Notch's monthly favorite. I had a few favorites so it was a tough choice. I finally decided on the following photo of my kids and nieces and nephews. I took it at a birthday celebration. I went to the car to get something and saw this beautiful light coming into the front yard. I ran in and grabbed all the kids. It was if the angels sang and all the elements of good photography and happy subjects came together. I got beautiful back lighting with catch lights from the reflection off the concrete. And...to top it all off...everyone (even the baby) was smiling!


Click It Up A Notch

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love all the happiness & yes bonus for even the baby smiling love it! Thanks so much for the love over at my blog and to answer your question- I wish I would have been in the front row ha.. My magic trick was with my Tamron 75-300mm I love it so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice looking family! I love the composition, and how everybody has a nice facial expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable family- and everyone is smiling! The sun flare is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome to get them all to smile- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is like you said...a photographers dream! How in the world did you get all the kiddos to sit still, look at you and smile?? Way to go! Love the light and those rays shining in on them (it is reminds me of God's way of smiling down on us) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete