Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easy Breezy for Sweet Shot Tuesday

I finally have a sweet shot for Sweet Shot Tuesday! This is my friend's daughter and she was a dream to photograph. Unlike my own children, she followed directions! I just love this photo of her! And I used Kristianne Koch's Easy Breezy Lightroom preset (http://kristiannekochphotography.com/blog/2012/03/processing-a-vision/ ) to process them.


The top photo is my Sweet Shot Tuesday entry at Sweet Shot Day , but I also had to show this one off!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful photographs! Now if only i could get my children to cooperate so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love the location- makes me miss home. How nice to sink ones toes in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely young lady and lovely photographs!

    ReplyDelete