Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Favorite

This month I feel like I really "Clicked it up a Notch!" I took two workshops. First was Emma Wood's breakout session from Clickin Moms and the second was an in person, weekend-long Loupe Photography Workshop by the incredible Kristianne Koch (www.kristiannekochphotography.com).  After both workshops I was better able to see the light and my composition improved. One evening, I was standing folding laundry and my littlest daughter walked in. She was wearing a dress-up and stood in the most amazing golden light. I saw the opportunity and seized it. This was the resulting photo of my "Tiniest Dancer."

 This was a second photo that I just couldn't resist posting as a companion photo.


Click It Up A Notch

6 comments:

  1. The light is beautiful and I love softness of the black and white. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the first shot is great. I love that you took it from the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little ballerina too! I also took Emma's breakout session this month and that helped me click it up, as well. Great shots. I love the second one!

    ReplyDelete