Monday, October 3, 2011

Visualize your Photos Weekend Challenge

Courtney at Click it up a Notch sends out a weekly newsletter with a weekend challenge. This weekend she challenged us to visualize a photo and then make it happen. Well, we decorated our mantel this weekend for October...we covered it in spider webs with black spiders and spooky candles. Currently, I have three silhouette photos there also. I decided I wanted Halloween silhouettes of the kids for this month. I took them to the beach and here's what I came up with. Very cute and great for a Halloween mantel! They are not perfect so I might try again tonight. I have a few more ideas after looking at these. Thanks for the challenge Courtney!







5 comments:

  1. What a fun and clever way to do silhouettes! I would have never thought to do a "theme" silhouette and I love them!! The broom and the witch hats are great!! I love it!! Thanks for challenging yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! What a great idea -- I really like the cat and the witch shots by themselves. The purple and orange sunset really gives a great Halloween feel too -- I would never have associated the beach at sunset with Halloween. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I adore these shots! I have been asked to write a post about photographing Halloween. I was wondering if with your permission of course, I could include one of these images in my post. I would give you full credit and a link to your site of course. Just let me know :O) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore this silhouettes!! They are such fun. I might have to go out and capture some pictures of my girls in their costumes as silhouettes as well. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete